No products in the cart.
Subject to the relevant State or Federal Laws, Whiskybank does not offer refunds unless the item is not as described on our website or is severely faulty or the wrong product has been sent. In certain circumstances, Whiskybank may offer a credit. If a refund is offered due to a fault on our part, the item must be reported immediately with pictures to:
we will reply and communicate the best course of action.
The item must be received in the same condition it was sent out. If the item is damaged in transit or is lost or is received in a worse condition than it was originally sent out, the refund will not be processed.
In very rare cases whiskybank will agree to a refund for a change of mind purchase. In these cases, the cost of postage to the customer will not be refunded. The item must also be posted back to whiskybank at the customer’s cost, so that only the value of the item exclusive of all postage/delivery charges will be refunded.
Parcels Returned Policy (RTS return to sender)
Where you have incorrectly entered your address on an order or where your address is incorrect in PayPal and you checkout using PayPal express, the parcel will be returned to whiskybank and we will refund your order less a $20 RTS fee for Australian domestic orders. In the case of international returns due to incorrect address or rejection by your country’s customs, the actual return fee will be deducted from the order total and the remainder refunded using the same method you used to pay for the order. Please make sure you understand the Customs laws in your Country.
Product Description and Representation
Whiskybank will endeavor to represent each item to the best of our ability, please take reasonability and ensure you ask as many questions about a particular item and are satisfied with your enquiry prior to purchase, also consider the age of some of our items are extremely old and rare. We will always assist you and value your business.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
Whiskybank strictly adheres to the responsible service of alcohol and will not in any circumstances deliver liquor to persons under the age of 18 years of age. If the delivery recipient looks to be under age and no satisfactory ID is provided then delivery will NOT occur.
Our Delivery Policy
Whikybank only deliveries in accordance with Australian Law, all deliveries require proof of age. Selling liquor to minors is a serious offence. Australia post and our couriers will ask for ID as their delivery policy on alcohol.
- Person of the age of 18 must be in attendance at Delivery Address
- If the person at the address is judged to be under 25 years of age, proof of age including photo identification will be requested.
- If suitable proof of age identification cannot be produced, that person will be advised that the parcel will be carded to a Post Office where the article can be collected on the production of suitable proof of age ID (Photo ID). A delivery notification card will be provided for this purpose.
- If there are persons at the address who cannot provide proof of age ID and the parcel contains a “Delivery Instruction” providing the authority to leave the article, the “Delivery Instruction” is not to be followed. In these circumstances the article will be carded to the nearest Post Office.
- Delivery will be attempted by knocking on the door or ringing the door bell and waiting a short time for the customer to respond.
- If the parcel does not contain alcohol and a “Delivery Instruction” providing authority to leave at the address, the parcel will be carded to the nearest Post Office as per standard carding procedures.
- Ordinary parcels containing wine/alcohol are not permitted to be safe dropped. If no-one is in attendance the parcel will be carded to the nearest Post Office as per the standard carding procedure.